We continue to receive many generous offers from our community to donate supplies to support us as we care for patients. Here’s how you can help!
- Donate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – If you would like to donate CDC-approved PPE (gowns, gloves, goggles or masks), please contact St. Dominic Health Services Foundation at 601-200-6910 or [email protected] to coordinate a donation drop-off.
- Give Blood – If you would like to give blood, please call Mississippi Blood Services (601) 368-2673 to make an appointment or go to msblood.com to find a blood drive near you.
- Donate Food or Snacks for Healthcare Providers – Contact Jo McKeithen at [email protected].
- Donate Homemade Masks – For a homemade mask sewing pattern, click here. Please contact St. Dominic Health Services Foundation at 601-200-6910 or [email protected] to coordinate a donation drop-off.
- Support Our Team – The team at St. Dominic’s is committed to serving as a healing and spiritual presence for each other and for our community as we navigate and respond to the spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Your gift will support the services and supplies that assist our healthcare professionals during this time. Click here to make a gift.