Click edit button to change this code.
What is Cardiac Rehab?
- Cardiac Rehab is a medically supervised program that teaches you how to make healthy lifestyle changes to strengthen your heart and lungs.
- You will be able to exercise safely while having your heart monitored.
- Our goal will be to increase your activity and improve your overall health.
- Our team of highly qualified professionals will design an exercise program specifically for you.
Benefits of Cardiac Rehab
- Decrease chest pain and shortness of breath
- Lengthen life span
- Decrease risk for future heart problems or heart surgery
- Return to work and daily activities sooner
- Lower cholesterol
- Control your weight
- Strengthen and condition your heart and lungs
- Provide emotional support for you and your family
Who is eligible for Cardiac Rehab?
Anyone with one of the following diagnoses:
- Chest pain with stable angina
- Angioplasty or stent
- Heart attack within last 12 months
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG)
- Heart transplant
- CHF-NYHA Class II-IV